Monday, January 16

Toni with a I...
I think it should be "Toni with an I," but that blog name was not available. So, I opted for something I could remember, although possibly not grammatically correct. My grammar is for the birds anyway.

Here I am, on the advice of friends' to start a blog. Why? I am a graphic designer, but I dream of getting out of this butt/hip spreader 8 hours a day and on my feet. Into something that really puts a zip in my step. I have always had a thing for Interior Decorating, but I also LOVE working with my hands and wood (hence the background image). I think trees are amazing, they give us so much. I respect them. If you haven't already noticed, I ramble. A lot. Just go with it. I do.

Someday I would like to be a handy woman (think carpenter), tradeswoman or something like that that let's me work with power tools, my mind and I get to decorate. What the heck is that called? This is my journey to figure that out. For now, I am "Toni with a I." Welcome friends. Thanks for stopping by.


I am reclaiming my lunch hour. On my walk today, I spied this front door. HELLO! These doors are amazing! Can't get those at Lowe's or the Depot!

Ok, I'm stuck. Handy woman. Tradeswoman. There has got be a better name/title. Jane (Jack) of all trades?

carpenter |ˈkärpəntər|
noun
a person who makes and repairs wooden objects and structures.

Maybe just carpenter? But I am not. Not yet. Someday. May the force be with me. Hubby has agreed to let me build the pantry. It's crazy, insane how excited that made me. Like a kid in a candy store with a pocket full of dough. Now to find some time. Two wee ones = zero to very little me time. Maybe they can help? Oh no, what the heck. I can't believe I typed that. Nope. No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment